Friday, October 3, 2008

New Photos on Sieversma Photos Blog

Hey, I shot a friend's wedding last weekend. I was honored that she asked me to photograph such a wonderful day. The weather was perfect, everyone was glowing and busting at the seams with happiness.

The bride and I were roommates our freshman year of college. We remained friends and she's one of the few people from college that I'm able to stay in regular contact with. I had a lot of fun with them and all of their friends.

I managed to tweak and upload the black and white photos. There's a slideshow of my favorites on my other blog page.

You can click the link to view all photos too. I didn't put them all in the slideshow, it takes too long to load.

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, if it's okay to say so.

Keep checking, hopefully it won't be long before I can get a selection of the color photos uploaded. It probably won't be this weekend though.

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: