Wednesday, October 1, 2008

They're Home!!!!!!!!

In the last three days we've distributed 50 photos looking for our pups. 30 minutes ago two neighbor kids knocked on our door saying they knew where our dogs were. We were fairly skeptical. Another lady called to say that her dad had seen them this morning. We checked out our initial lead and went to a farm place two miles north. We hoped itd be them. We got on the yard and saw a dog that looked like Ruby. I got out of the car and called to her. She about came out of her skin. Ruby and Max stayed together for nearly four days. I am impressed. They look pretty thin, but I think that they'll be good to go.

We didn't think we'd find them!! Thank God for huge favors. In all of this I've met some fantastic neighbors. There are good people around here.

Thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers.

The dogs are so grounded now. :-D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for your dogs safe return!! I bet they're grounded for life!

bikingbrady said...

Sweet....Glad they are home! Carson loves Max and Ruby (http://www.noggin.com/parents/maxruby.php). Oh wait...not the same thing....Regardless, I'm glad your dogs are home.

I bet they are in the proverbial "dog house" now...

Ham(m)er said...

That's a cute website!! And probably not far from the relationship that our Ruby and Max have. Almost four days together looking for home and they're still buds. Ruby crashed last night. Max tried to mess with her a bit and she growled at him as if to say, "I got you home in one piece, you're not my problem right now." :D Ruby is still pretty tired this morning but they seem to be perking up.

We just have to fatten them up a little now. Somehow Max still got taller.

They are staying in the basment today.

Oh, and I'm going shopping for collars today too.

CDV said...

Glad you hear they are home. Some good break away collars with identification should hopefully help for next time, once they are out of the "dog house".