Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Collabradors at University Road and 311th.

Anyone who rides University Road may or may not have met the border collie and the black lab that likes to hang out in the ditch by the road.

They're not mean, they just aren't afraid of anything that goes slower than 55 mph. This past spring they had babies. The last time that I counted, I believe that there were two dogs and maybe 5 black and white collabrador puppies. However, they're not puppies anymore. And they've all been seen hanging out at the end of the driveway. I don't know if the offspring have the desire to heard slow moving vehicles or not.

I just figure that if they're all still there next Spring and Summer, I'll be detouring they're place via Greenfield Road and 312.

I'll try to post pictures some time. THey're kind of cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember the beagle braggade of about 20 beagles on Jetly Park Road? I am a beagle lover but that many dogs on the road to dodge is just downright dangerous to a biker!

Tez said...

Scary if you do not know about them hanging around.

Ham(m)er said...

The two main dogs seem to respond to "Go home!" But, you never know.

Tez said...

AHH...the thought behind the marq shirts?