Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dear Santa?

There is a pair of sandals that I've had my eye on for cycling. Performance Bike has them on sale already. PLUS another 15% off which makes them $89 instead of $114. Which sort of doesn't seem as huge of a deal when a person thinks about it. I think that it's the drop below $100 that make them seem ideal. PLUS members get double points right now.

BUT, Christmas is coming up and I can't buy myself anything. Blah. I won't specifically ask Santa for them because I don't know if they're any better or more thoughtful than what he's come up on his own. I don't *really* like asking for specific gifts. I will offer general ideas, but I do enjoy seeing what someone else decides for themselves. That's what I like to do for other people too.

Dear Santa: If you do happen to read this post. And I'm not going to point you to it. You don't really have to get me these shoes. I'm just providing this as a talking point. I would acquire them on my own, if I hadn't grounded myself. Or if they'd be on sale like this at any other time of the year. Besides, they aren't available until February now. Shoot. Who am I kidding. I'm totally going to buy them this spring. I hope they're comfy and don't create blisters.

From Missy

No comments: