Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy Photographer Goes Out in Cold in Pajamas (and coat)

I was sitting on my coach drinking coffee when my husband says, "Ooh, pretty!" There was a sundog/rainbow in the sky as the rising sun reflected through ice crystals.



The one that we first saw was in a portion of the sky that's difficult to photograph because there are buildings/utility poles and other objects. Then I look to the south and there's another sundog/rainbow. And the horses are over by our fence.


Rats. I needed to move quick before the rainbow disapeared. :D So, Nick opens my batteries for me while I get my camera out. I put socks on, I was already wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt. I almost ran out after putting shoes on, but grabbed my coat too.



I had 7 shots on the roll already, and finished it outside. Max helped. Nick took pics from the house. I'll post when I have the film developed. I started noticing that my face was getting pretty cold when I finished the last couple of shots.

No comments: