Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Here it Goes

Alright, so I'm addicted to reading the blogs of my cycling friends. I really do enjoy living vicariously through them if I didn't happen to get out for a ride. Even some of the more 'mundane' activities are really fun to read about. Maybe I'm just a voyeur.

I blog occasionally on my Myspace.com page. I also have a facebook page. I know, I don't probably need another thing to check. However, this way I can just post a link to my blog on both sites and people can read it at their leisure.

At any rate, I need to have an easy way to elaborate on next week's Tour de Kota. If nobody reads it, oh well. And, I like that I could post pictures here with my blog and use it as a photo essay occasionally. The Myspace blog doesn't seem to facilitate that just yet.

Stay tuned for cycling stories, discussion of projects at home and quite possibly a story or two about our dog, two cats, seven chickens and one calf named Sloppy Joe.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Welcome. If you get a chance stop by and check out the Photograph a Day section of my blog.