Saturday, June 14, 2008

Picture Taken by Laura Neel, Argus Leader

Laura Neel, a photographer at the Argus Leader was nearby as I was coming out of cycling mode in Highmore. I was worried about looking dumb. Well, sillier than most road cyclists already look anyway. :D I think that it turned out pretty neat. I may have to order a reprint of this one. I even remembered to use my last name. When I got interviewed by KDLT I was saying in my head, "Don't say Hamersma, don't say Hamersma." It's like, "Don't look at the blinding light..." And then you do. And it's not really that big of a deal, except that your husband who's last name is Sievers is right next to you. :D D'oh!



Lara Neel - Argus LeaderMelissa Sievers of rural Beresford takes off her helmet at the Highmore campsite at the end of the June 10 Argus Leader Tour de Kota ride from Chamberlain to Highmore.

No comments: