Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympics...

I'm really not sure who impresses me the most in all of the olympic games. I was just watching a bit of rhythmic gymnastics. I generally only care to watch a little bit of their stuff. Though, I do believe that they're extraordinarily talented. I will never be that coordinated.





I can never figure out which event in men's gymnastics is my favorite.


I never thought that watching a marathon would be that interesting, but last week we watch the women's olympic marathon. They are all super human and incredible.

The last two weeks have gone quickly. I didn't get to catch as much as I'd hoped. The men's gymnastics finals were on past 10p.m. and I fell asleep before I could see much. I wanted to see the BMX races and a bit more of the track cycling races.

I got to see the condensed medal round for pole vault, so it was nice to see Derek Miles a bit.

In normal life, I'm not really a televised sports enthusiast. I will say that the end of the Olympics will be a bit bittersweet. Even if it is tough to try to soak it all up without gettin burned ou.

No comments: